NJ Cosmetic Financing
With today’s rising health costs, it’s normal to wonder if you can afford using financing for the weight loss surgery. But you should know: extra weight often goes hand in hand with extra financial burden. Studies show obesity increases a person’s healthcare costs by 36% and medication costs by 105%, compared with people in a normal weight range. Knowing this, you may want to consider your own:
- Out-of-pocket healthcare expenses.
- Prescription and over-the-counter medication costs.
- Doctors/specialists, office visits, lab work, physical therapists, etc.
- Employment inactivity (missed work).
- Nonsurgical weight loss programs (WeightWatchers®, Jenny Craig®, etc.).
- Increased grocery and dining costs.